For the reasons above and more, MSSP’s like Sedara are rapidly becoming a necessity. Even state governments are recommending that local governments outsource their cybersecurity to talent-dense organizations for a fraction of the cost of carrying the same initiatives out in-house. It makes extremely good business-sense for most organizations to outsource their cybersecurity just like they often outsource their IT and many other specialized services. They save time and money while knowing they are doing things right.
Believing that IT and cybersecurity are one in the same can be an extremely dangerous view. Obviously, these functions work hand-in-hand, but the expertise required to handle them efficiently and effectively differs. Many MSP’s provide both IT and certain security services but because in-depth compliance-based security is typically not their focus MSSP’s are able to work with/alongside a lot of MSP’s – filling in the gaps to fulfill security and compliance requirements.
3-Steps Process for Easy Security with Sedara:
- Define the Solution
- Understand your needs
- Collecting internal and compliance requirements
- Define policies and procedures
- Implement and configure the solution
- Manage Security
- Test the implementation
- Monitor network, information, and systems
- Respond to problems
- Adjust, remediate and update the solution as needed
- Ongoing support
- Supply reporting for compliance and security activity
- Regularly review goals, procedures, and overall status
- Work as an integration of your team with multiple open avenues of communication
The key to our success is exceptionally good communication and transparency with our customers. We need to know you, your goals, your business, and your environment to provide the best security. The cherry on top is our flexibility. No organization is the same, and we get that. Coming up with customized and creative solutions to ensure you get what you need from your cybersecurity investments is central to what we do.